Young Lives Foundation ia looking for a colleague to work in the Project Development and International
Relations Department, which works to support the empowerment, engagement and education of children and young people aged 11 to 18.
- To take part in the preparation, preliminary research and writing processes of the projects,
- To generate new project ideas within the Foundation’s overall strategic planning, to follow up on calls for funds and grants on a regular basis,
- In addition to preparing and revising project budgets, providing support for the Foundation’s overall annual budget planning,
- To conduct a regular literature review in the working areas of the Foundation,
- Working in coordination with project teams and relevant units in the preparation of project reports,
- Carrying out the communication with the local and international stakeholders together with the unit coordinator.
Required qualifications for the position of Project Development and International Relations Officer
- At least 2 years of corporate work experience (preferably in the field of civil society),
- Experienced in project writing and cycle,
- Having mathematical skills for budget related work,
- Very good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Very good command of the Turkish language (written and spoken)
- Very good command of Microsoft Office tools (Especially Word and Excel),
- Interested in new technologies and approaches,
- Highly motivated for teamwork,
- Having a well-organized and disciplined working principle,
- Strong written and verbal communication,
- Having no travel restrictions,
- Open to learning and self-development,
- Able to adapt to flexible working hours.
Interested candidates can send their CVs and a motivation letter in English with the “PDIR” title to email@example.com