Application Deadline : 04.03.2021
Department : Communications
Position Title: Communications Specialist
Location : Based in Istanbul, remote work
Type of Assignment : Full Time
WWF-Turkey is looking for a communications specialist.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop content for the main WWF-Turkey website and project web pages, increasing the visual and content performance of the web site and web pages in coordination with different departments and agencies,
- Support digital communications by producing content for social media channels and carrying out necessary data analysis and regular reporting activities in order to follow the traffic on the main website, emailings and social media channels,
- Working closely with conservation department, support field communication process of the projects and transform visual and informative outputs to online and offline content and communication messages suitable for the target audience and media,
- Provide editorial support to global and regional project-based reports and publications; contributing to the coordination of visual design and publication preparation processes,
- Support stakeholder communication contents in coordination with Fundraising and Corporate Relations departments,
- Support the scenario and visual content of video productions, supervising the video production processes,
- Follow the global and regional communication materials of WWF and conduct translation and adaptation studies of appropriate materials,
- Prepare the corporate and project-based presentations of WWF-Turkey in accordance with the brand guideline and ensuring that the contents are up to date,
- Support internal communication activities : conducting emailings, managing and updating the database and effectively archiving the communication materials.
- Graduated from communication faculties or related departments of universities,
- Preferably 5 years of experience in corporate communication, brand communication and digital communication areas,
- Fluent in English preferably with translation experience,
- Experienced in digital campaigns, preferably with a portfolio in this field,
- Full competence in MS Office programmes,
- Ability to travel,
- It is also preferred that the candidates to have participated in international non-profit/non-governmental organizations and to have basic Photoshop competence.
- Be passionate about nature conservation.
- Have made sustainability his/her lifestyle and determined to create impact in that area.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be creative, open to innovation and following current developments in both nature conservation and communication areas.
- Have the ability and ease to work remotely in a team.
- Be self-disciplined and skilled in time management.
- Have substantially developed organizational and coordination skills.
Candidates are required to send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org address with the job title (WWF-Turkey Communications Expert) along with a one-page application (motivation) letter.
Click here for detailed information.