Tohum Otizm Vakfı is looking for project coordinator.
Job DescriptionWe’re looking for Project Coordinator for Projects Unit.
- The position will be in charge of the ongoing grant projects run in proper, managing the reporting, implementation and application processes for the projects of foundation.
- She/ he will ensure the project activities are running on time and within the budget.
- She/ he will be in charge of writing proposal to grants and sponsorships.
- She /he will prepare action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
- She /he will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation, communication campaigns or M&E reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in social and/or administrative sciences, master would be an asset
- At least 3 years of experience in social projects and/or programs management, in disability field is an asset
- Experience on EU Projects’ financial reporting is obligatory
- Knowledge on grant projects, project management principles and practices
- Skilled in preparing presentations in creative and plain language
- Ability to work with NGOs, public institutions and individuals at all levels
- A good team member and no hesitation to lead the teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in Turkish & English
Click here for more information.