Deadline for applications: Sunday, 14 February 2021, 23:59 CET.
The ILGA-Europe (IE) website has been in its current iteration since 2014 and needs a complete content overhaul and redesign, to fit with our current purposes. Our goal is to launch the new IE website in early 2022.
Role of the contractor
To begin the process of redesign, we are seeking a consultant to:
- Analyse current content, based on usage and relevance
- Determine IE needs through consultation with staff and provide a report
- Determine user needs / desires through consultation with our website users and provide a report
- Determine method of bringing uniformity to all IE websites
- Plan new content design
- Determine accessible method of archiving current content that will not be immediately accessible on new IE website
- Create wireframes with proposed user experience and design for new IE website
The contractor will work under ILGA-Europe’s supervision and in close cooperation with the Communications team. The IE project leader will be Communications Officer, Mehmet Akin
Role of ILGA-Europe
- ILGA-Europe will provide guidance to the contractor on the direction of work
- ILGA-Europe will meet with the contractor to determine how all steps of the process will be carried out
- ILGA-Europe will meet with the contractor to help determine content design and wireframe design
- ILGA-Europe will ensure a timely response (within 0.5 business days) to queries from the contractor.
- ILGA-Europe will give input and feedback to the drafts before agreeing on final design
Timing of work
All elements of the work involved will be finalised by July 23, 2021.
Fee for work
Contractor should provide a quote for the completion of all work with application.
Applications should be sent by Sunday, 14 February 2021, 23:59 CET, with a full quote for the work and a CV or portfolio showing the previous work experience.
Please note: due to ILGA-Europe’s Belgian VAT status, if a provider is not liable for VAT in the country of their operations, ILGA-Europe is required to withhold a VAT amount of 21% from the invoiced sum and submit a payment to the Belgian VAT office.
Return your application to:
ILGA-Europe are the European and Central Asia Region of the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans & Intersex Association (ILGA). ILGA-Europe are a membership-based organisation bringing together over 600 organisations from 50+ European and Central Asian countries, making it an excellent platform for joint advocacy and movement development. As part of its mandate ILGA-Europe both advocates for human rights and equality for LGBTI people in Europe and Central Asia; and strengthens the LGBTI movement throughout its capacity building programme.