Location: İstanbul / Ataşehir (HQ)
Reporting To: Project Technical Officer
Application Deadline: 12 February 2021
Global Mind Association is seeking a Project Assistant for a project.
Under the general supervision of the Project Manager and the direct supervision of the Project Technical Officer, the assistant is responsible for undertaking developing, implementing/organizing communications and outreach activities to foster visibility and awareness about the services offered by GMA.
The project assistant will also be involved in day-to-day running of the office and ancillary tasks arising out of such functions with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Implement all M&E processes and activities required to improve programme quality over the course of projects’ implementation. This includes supporting the design of project M&E framework, Accountability, and Learning Plans; supporting evaluation studies, implementing project monitoring tools, tracking project outputs and results; etc.
- Support effective accountability systems, including beneficiary complaints and response systems; and will contribute to project and organizational learning processes.
- Be responsible for ensuring all M&E processes are gender-sensitive and are participatory.
- Maintain the reporting process in compliance with GMA and donor regulations.
- Assist the organisation and management of internal and external audits.
- Support all project team in preparation of the regular reports
- Ensure agreed reporting dates are maintained according to GMA’s policies.
- Develop and maintain effective office systems (e.g., IT support, office maintenance, fixed assets, supplier contact), ensuring these are consistent with GMA’s operating requirements.
- Support the efficient running of GMA’s daily operations.Support logistics for programme activities.
- Other administration duties as agreed.
- Work in close collaboration with other staff members
- Any other additional tasks that are assigned by the supervisors.
- At least 1 year of experience in an NGO.
- Knowledge in reporting to donors in an NGO environment.
- Good understanding of the M&E needs in project based works.
- Experience of setting-up and managing office systems.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel).
- Good planning and organisational skills and efficient work methods.
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently.
- Driving license is essential.
- English is mandatory.
- Turkish nationality is required.
Click here for detailed information.