Application deadline: 05 April 2021 // 5.00 PM
Genç Hayat Foundation (GHF) is hiring a full-time Project Development and International Relations Coordinator, located in Istanbul office.
- Conducting all project application processes in the Foundation,
- Maintaining creative thinking, research and writing processes of project development processes,
- Searching for private and public donors and fundings,
- Preparing logical framework/theory of change, SWOT analysis and M&E draft for project development processes,
- Applying to national and international grants with strict deadlines,
- Writing project proposals and preparing project budgets,
- Contacting and networking with probable partners, institutions, national and international organizations,
- Representing GHF in meetings and events,
- Ensuring an effective coordination among supportive departments (Education & Strategy Development, M&E, project fields, etc.).
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BA or Master’s Degree in social sciences or relevant experience,
- At least two years of professional experience in NGO sector; preferably in the field of project development,
- Knowledge in the field of child rights,
- Advance level of English (written and spoken),
- Good level of knowledge and practice with Microsoft Office applications,
- Ability to work with strict deadlines, identify priority activities and assign priorities as required,
- Willing to work in a team and motivated for teamwork,
- Ability to travel,
- Flexible and responsive.
The candidates should send a CV and motivation letter in English with the subject Project Development and International Relations Coordinator to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information.