Son başvuru: 6 Eylül 2019
Maya Vakfı, Travmaya Duyarlı Okul Programı için proje yöneticisi arıyor. 2 ila 4 yıl arasında proje yönetimi tecrübesi olması beklenen adayın Sosyal Bilimler ya da ilgili bir bölümden mezun olması aranan özellikler arasında.
Adayın başlıca görevlerinin arasında okul programı ve İstanbul’daki ekibi yönetmesi, okul ekibine gerekli görevleri delege edip izlemesi, projenin takibinin yapılması gibi kalemler bulunuyor.
Job Title: Project Manager
Maya Vakfı is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Project Manager, Istanbul Project Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Maya Vakfi’s Trauma Informed Schools (TIS) program aims to provide a holistic approach by providing training, support and follow-up to school teachers and counsellors, psycho-social sessions to children, positive parenting seminars to parents, and activities to prevent bullying in schools. In cooperation with the Ministry of National Education (MoNE), Maya Vakfi has authorization to implement the TIS program in seven provinces across Turkey.
Maya Vakfi is seeking Project Manager to effectively manage the project and the team in Istanbul and work collaboratively with Sanliurfa team and TIS program Coordinator during the 2019/2020 school year.
The Project Manager will be a candidate who has strong project management experience and skills, particularly in managing staff, budget management, monitoring and evaluation. The candidate should have at least 2 years’ management experience working with international and/or national non- governmental organizations, preferably in the education sector. This position requires graduate degree in Psychology or a related area. Prior experience organizing and facilitating trainings with a solid understanding of the Turkish public-school system is highly desirable.
Specific duties will include:
• Taking a leading role in managing school project and the team in Istanbul.
• Monitoring and delegating the tasks as required to the school team.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Ensuring Project deadlines, objectives and targets are met
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Program Coordinator
• Making school visits to coordinate training with teachers and school staff.
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
• Work in coordination with MEAL department and ensure that monitoring and evaluation data is completed periodically
• Write monthly and weekly reports to the Program Coordinator and Directors
• Work collaboratively with the Program Coordinator on the training material to revise the training modules and PSS activities with children in the classroom.
• Taking a leading role in compiling all results from the field and submitting monthly narrative reports to Program Coordinator in English.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
• Undergraduate degree in Social Science or related field. Graduate degree is highly desirable.
• 2-4 years of project management experience.
• Experience of working as leading role, and/or having in-depth knowledge on the education sector or MHPSS services in Turkey would be an added value
• Work Experience of facilitating and developing field activities with children & trainings in a school setting
• Experience organizing and facilitating trainings with adults is highly desirable
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• No restrictions with in-country travel
• Fluency in both Turkish and English is a must. All reports and stakeholder meetings will be conducted in English.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Good communication and coordination skills are required.
How to apply
Interested candidates are required to submit a CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com referring to the position they are applying for by September 6th , 2019.