Son başvuru: 10 Eylül 2020
Freedom of Belief Initiative is looking for a part time project assistant for the Freedom of Belief Initiative project in Turkey.
This is an exciting role where you will be part of a successful project and taking it further.
This is a 11 months contract assignment, with possibility for extension. The role may require national or international travel.
- Support the head of the project in every phase of the work on human rights monitoring and reporting, including review of relevant media sources, judgments, legislation, administrative practices;
- Prepare content for the project website and social media accounts and create a posting schedule;
- Organize project activities, including roundtables, webinars and online meetings;
- Follow international and national developments on freedom of religion or belief and develop ideas together with the head of the project to take the project’s activities further;
- Follow the work of civil society organizations, religious or belief communities, activists, academics and other in order to broaden the project’s network and impact.
Essential qualities, skills and experience:
- Degree in law, sociology, anthropology or related fields;
- Demonstrable interest and experience in human rights, particularly freedom of religion or belief, minority rights or cultural rights;
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar field in a civil society organization or academia;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent research, analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Advanced knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Native language level of knowledge of Turkish.
The ideal candidate will have high self-motivation, will be an efficient team player and eager to learn.
Candidates should send their CV with a cover letter explaining why they would like to work with the Freedom of Belief Initiative project to email@example.com by the end of 10 September 2020.