Son başvuru: 18 Ekim 2019
Genç Hayat Vakfı, İstanbul ofisinde tam zamanlı çalışacak proje geliştirme sorumlusu arıyor.
Adayların, İngilizce öz geçmişleri ile İngilizce niyet mektuplarını “Project Development Officer” başlığı ile email@example.com adresine göndermeleri gerekiyor.
Job title: Project Development Officer
- Assisting Project Development and International Relations
- Supporting creative thinking, research and writing processes of
- Searching for private and public donors and fundings,
- Contacting and networking with probable partners, institutions,
national and international organizations,
- Representing GHF in meetings and events,
- Ensuring an effective coordination among supportive departments
(Education & Strategy Development, M&E, project fields, etc.).
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- BA or Master’s Degree in social sciences or relevant experience,
- At least two years of (as volunteer or professional) experience in
NGO sector; preferably in the field of child rights,
- Advance level of English (written and spoken),
- Level of knowledge and practice with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with strict deadlines, identify priority activities and
assign priorities as required,
- Willing to learn project development,
- Ability to travel,
- Flexible and responsive.
How to apply:
The candidates should send a CV and motivation letter in English with the subject Project Development Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 18, 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview and might be asked to share a writing sample during or after the interview.
For detailed information: Begüm Akdoğan – 0212 277 46 51-52