Son başvuru: 17 Eylül 2020 -18.00
Ashoka Türkiye, iletişim stajyerini arıyor.
Ashoka is currently recruiting 1 outstanding intern to collaborate with them and provide support on Framechange, media and events projects, to include:
- Storytelling: Support storytelling projects about the world’s changemakers! Produce stories of changemakers in the Ashoka network through interviews, written stories or other creative means.
- Create and integrate the best supports:
- Create integrated media campaigns on topics ranging from systems change to social innovation
- Design and develop marketing materials for all Ashoka’s work, programmes and events
- Ashoka Turkey’s website; make recommendations on the next steps, support with content copywriting, storytelling and editing.
- Oversee the monthly Social Media calendar: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube.
- Event Management: Support in all Ashoka Turkeys events in terms of media, communications, marketing and logistics.
- Logistics: Supervise all logistics linked to Communications and Marketing.
Ashoka team members are entrepreneurial, ethical individuals who are willing and able to work
in a number of different capacities. They can navigate nuts and bolts tasks as well as big picture
thinking with ease. Therefore, Intern should have:
- Problem-solver with with a strong ethical fiber and entrepreneurial drive, eager to build a world where everyone has their power to create positive change for the good of all.
- Self-motivation and a strong entrepreneurial spirit: New ideas and projects thrill you!
- Teamwork & communication skills: In the era of COVID-19 this will be a 50% remote internship. The candidate must be excited to explore new and unique ways to work with, learn from & have fun with their team.
- Ability to work independently and in a creative, collaborative team environment.
- Proficiency in English and Turkish with exceptional written and verbal communication skills (Highly valued)
- Tech-Savvy, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software. (Highly valued)
- Proficiency in graphic design, e-mail marketing programs, wordpress and Drupal. (Highly valued but not mandatory)
- Experience with social media analytics and working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter,
- Instagram, and LinkedIn is a plus – as is prior experience in feature writing, social media campaign management.
Time commitment: 3-4 days a week
Duration: minimum of a 3-month commitment
Location: Istanbul, (50% remote, %50 in-office)
Necessary Technology: Intern must have their own (or access to a) computer and web camera for
Please submit a document attached to your CV with the answers to these questions below and
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What drives your curiosity?
- What about working at Ashoka excites you?
- What would you like to accomplish during this internship?